Sunday, August 24, 2008

Dinner Time!

Hey y'all. Welcome to my newest project.

I don't claim to be a great cook. I do, however, like to feed my family good food. I don't create recipes, but I do like to collect the good ones that my friends have already tried and proven. And I do like to flip through cooking magazines now and then, ripping out recipes that I want to try. (Some people look at fashion or celebrity magazines? I look at food!) I then try out the recipes on my loved ones, and if they pass the family test, then I'll post them here. Hopefully, even with pictures!

So here I go... trying to gather all of my family faves in one place. No longer do I have to type up a recipe to e-mail it to you (or worse, have to read a recipe to you over the phone!), but they'll all be right here (eventually) for you to peruse at your leisure. I'm not putting in recipes in any particular order, but I am going to index them on the right column so you'll be able to pull up whatever kind of dish you're looking for. I'll include the first name of who I "stole" it from as well as some of our family's variations. I have been known to tweak up a recipe now and then...

Well, I hope you find some "good eats" on here... Enjoy!

No comments: