Wednesday, August 27, 2008

My Favorite Ingredients

I thought I'd keep my own little on-going list here of my favorite ingredients. You'll see what I mean.

My favorite...
  • Sourdough Bread: big round loaf, Boudin is the brand, I think (Costco) - used for my Tuna Melts
  • Salsa: Garden Fresh Gourmet, Jack's Special Salsa (Costco, refrigerator section) - delicious just with chips, but also really good in Becky's Black Bean and Chicken Casserole and in my Black Bean Soup
  • Tortilla Chips: Garden Fresh Gourmet Blue Corn Tortilla Chips (Costco) and Kirkland brand Organic Tortilla Chips (Costco)
  • Fish Sticks: Trident brand, "The Ultimate Fish Stick" (Costco, freezer section) - used in Monica's Fish Tacos

3 comments:

~ Wiles ~ said...

so....are you trying to say that you are a representative of costco?
:)

colleen said...

Kate, you are hilarious! I guess I am a rep for them, unofficially of course. Remember when we went to Costco together one time and you were surprised when they knew me by name? Still don't know if I should be embarrassed by that or not. hehe.

~ Wiles ~ said...

I would go with embarrassed! :)